Despite the heat, a couple of times I turned on the oven, and many other posts were about things related to the kitchen area (I know! Is the name of a blog !)... except Nemo, But That's Life!
also took advantage of two recipes of challenges: the cake that I served as a birthday cake and the recipe for the cookie carnival , which looked spectacular, and I do not disappoint: a simple, yet captive cookies.
Additionally, you can do several ways, including alfajorcitos. In this case I opted for the window-filled, inspired by so many good pictures of different blogs.
The recipe is similar to butter cookies to decorate I usually do, but there is a difference in the amount of flour, I think that is what makes them much softer and adults, in addition to filling. This difference of flour also makes a little more complicated to work, because the dough is very tender, but cold and well floured surface worth a try!
Besides combining colors are so beautiful ... almost a game of checkers with vintage doily made of board. I can not say how old the tablecloth, but I know that in the early 80's and was old, and I was not going to any school picnic without him and my green apple juice Cipolletti in metal containers ... an antique, especially considering that no longer exists.
Bicolor filled Cookies
200 grams of butter cream
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour 0000
1 / 4 cup flour extra 0000
1 / 4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1. Beat butter and sugar. Add baking powder and salt.
2. Add egg and vanilla and beat until integrated.
3. Add 2 cups flour 2 times. Divide the more aen 2 equal parts.
4. In one part, add the remaining flour, to the other cocoa.
5. Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
7. Roll out dough and cut into desired shapes. If girls are forms, they use a white and a black cap to alfajorcitos. If you cut circles or squares of a considerable size, half of each color caps can make a draft to make it look the filling.
8. Cook approximately 10/12 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
1 / 2 cup whipping cream
115 grams of chocolate (may be bitter or milk, depends on individual taste)
Heat the cream, pour over chopped chocolate and let stand a few minutes. Mix to incorporate. Cool slightly until spreadable consistency take.
Grease a cookie cap without draft, and put on a cookie with ganache draft of the opposite color.